Southern Zephyr Corporation offers the use of our 1950’s Art Deco Railcar Silver Palm for film and photo shoots.
- Exterior shots: Basic video rate for our railcar is $1,000.00 per day with a two day minimum.
- Interior shots: Basic film rate is $1,200.00 per day with no minimum. Small production and still photography starts at $750.00 per day, assuming an eight (8) hour shoot.
Through arrangements, the following additional cars and locomotive can be combined with the Silver Palm for a complete 1950’s streamline passenger train.
- Silver Crescent – 1940’s Domed Observation Car from the California Zephyr. Car includes the bullet observation area, under dome Lounge Bar and famous glass dome.
- Observation Car 254 – 1940’s Art Deco Lounge-Bar Car from the Atlantic Coastline Champions.
- Silver Vale – 1950’s Sleeper from Denver Zephyr.
- Seaboard Diner – 1940’s full service Diner from the Silver Meteor.
- Seaboard Lounge Car 6300 – 1940’s Table Lounge Car with full Bar from the Silver Meteor.
- Southern Pacific 10-6 Sleeper – 1950’s Sleeper from the Coast Daylight.
- Silver Slumber – 1950’s Economy Sleeper from the Denver Zephyr.
- Belle Glade – 1940’s Coach from the Atlantic Coast Line.
- Silver Stag – 1950’s Baggage Car from the California Zephyr.
- CB&Q Engine – Fully operational EMD E-9 passenger locomotive from the Chicago Burlington & Quincy Railroad, with full head end power system.
For more information and price quote for still and video shoots, please contact:
Director of On-Board Services